Sunday, December 18, 2011

piiccchaa day!!!
my beautiful models, Delina and Joey. modeling the mustache glasses! (note: if your making them for kids, make sure to have shorter strings between the glasses and the mustache. i made them to fit an adult, explaining why the mustache is on Delina's lips instead of above them .-. )
she is brilliant, i know. 
i have thee best nephews in the world, so fun to hang out with. time flies when im with them! taking advantage of my last couple weeks home before I migrate. :c
they refused to take them off. they rolled down the windows and with a serious face were staring at people in other cars ha! ha! 
1. OH! A TOY! :D 
2. GRR! I AM STRONG AND I WILL OPEN MY TOY WITHOUT ANY HELP!!!
3. *FIVE MINUTES LATER* eh, ITS ALRIGHT.
4. MOVING ON ._. " i know this is a kid's meal, but the fries are too small. so disappointed." 

No comments:

Post a Comment