Thursday, March 15, 2012


This week I will be giving tutorials for Spring Nails! First, thee watermelon! Sweet and juicy nails! Super easy and obviously adorable! Keep reading to see how you can make this nail art to dec out your Spring! 


What you need: light green, regular green, pink, black nail art (ultra skinny brush), and white nail polish. White is optional. 

I used: For my light green I used China Glaze " For Audrey" , my regular green was gifted and the name brand was rubbed off. For my pink I used Sally Hansen in . Black Nail Art, you can buy this at Sally's. My white is from SinfulColors, which you can purchase at Target. 

one. Paint your nails pink. 
two. Paint your tips green.
three. stripe your tips with light green.
four. make seeds with the tip of your black nail art brush

On your ring finger, paint a white line underneath your green stripped tip. You can opt. for no white line, or opt. for all of your nails to have the white line. I think it looks cute both ways, this is a decision you will have to make ;0) 




No comments:

Post a Comment